Who we are
Foodamour is the trading name for Foodamour Ltd. Our company will be referred to as Foodamour throughout this document.
Please read the following information carefully.
Personal data collection
Information we may collect from you and why we collect it
When you make an order or enquire about ordering our goods/services, we will collect certain personal data about you and/or your company. The sort of personal data we collect will be information such as name, address, email address, telephone number. We need to collect this information to process your enquiry/order for the goods/services you are requesting.
We may also collect personal data about you in the following circumstances
- If you enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey, or if you report a problem.
- If you actively sign up to receive email newsletters from us, (although you will be given the option to opt-out of such use).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your name, email or phone number.
Transfer and use of your information
If you make an enquiry/order with us, we will hold your data within our own systems to manage your order and to ensure all our staff understand your requirements.
We use information held about you for the purposes as stated below:
- To communicate with you regarding your order;
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between Foodamour and a third-party supplier (It is our policy to ensure all third-party suppliers comply with GDPR regulations;
- To notify you about changes to our goods/services;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For improving the quality of our service and the products offered via this website;
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes;
- For preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity;
- For debt collection, if needed.
When you browse our website
This data will be retained at Google Analytics by 26 months and automatically deleted thereafter.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted, therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure and to try to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
With reference to the above, if you have made an enquiry or order from us, your personal data may be used by Foodamour to contact you by post and/or by electronic means (e-mail or text message) with information and offers relating to products or services similar to those about which you enquired or which you purchased.
We will only do this if you did not opt out of such marketing at the point where we collect your contact details.
Links To Third Party Web Sites
Our website may contain links to and from third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your right to access any personal data we hold
You have the right to ask for full details of the personal information we hold on you at any time, by contacting us.